English- How to improve your written expression?
Hi nice to meet you! In the course 'English- on the way to the Abitur' you find information about
- how to write a mediation (Sprachmittlung)
- how to analyse a cartoon
- how to write an essay
- how to improve your vocabulary
- how to answer questions to the text adequately
Every modul contains vocabulary, micro learning units, examples and outstanding mnemo- techniques to get knowledge fixed in your memory.
What You'll Learn
01 What is difficult about writing? Was macht das Schreiben schwierig?
- 1 writing skills- introduction
02 Collocations – feste Ausdrücke im schriftlichen Ausdruck
- 2 Collocations- die richtigen Wortkombinationen
03 Practising I
- 3 Collocations in use ‘advantage’
04 adequate Synonyms/ gute Synonyme
- 4 How to use synonyms
- 5 Synonyms of often used words- “also”
- 6 Synonyms of often used words- “problem”
- 7 Synonyms of often used words- “say”
- 8 Synonyms of often used words- “very”
05 Practise II
- 9 Practice the use of synonyms
- 10 How to…? Prepositions of time
07 How to write a mediation?
- 11 How to write a mediation german-english
08 How to write an essay?
- 12 How to write an essay? Structure
09 Practise III
- 13 Practice: How to write an essay- structure
010 How to analyze a cartoon?
- 14 How to analyse a cartoon?